Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 30

Author Topic: Dental abscess and not finished the shopping yet!  (Read 107269 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Dental abscess and not finished the shopping yet!
« Reply #195 on: March 21, 2011, 08:31:17 AM »

:clapping: and do they?  Heel  ::)

I can't bear much on the face although it is healing because the skin itches.  Up at 4.30 taking pain relieve and another anti-biotic.  It feels as though there is infection up there  >:(

Trey

« Reply #196 on: March 21, 2011, 12:34:46 PM »

Hi CLKD, can you put a warm, damp wash cloth on your face.  Used to be told that increasing the circulation with warm heat would draw the antibiotic and the good white blood cells to the area to fight infection.  Are you taking your temperature?  Are you drinking a lot of water?  Queries over.  Hope you make a big turn for the better today.

CLKD

« Reply #197 on: March 21, 2011, 03:23:38 PM »

Each day I'm improving  :medal: am now eating a very soft roll stuffed with locally made honey  :-*  ......... today the injection sites are very sore  ::), swelling is down, colour is less ......... I need to search through a drawer for a suitable face before I show it to the World though  8)

viv

« Reply #198 on: March 21, 2011, 05:17:31 PM »

Or a balaclava perhaps..........oh or a bee keepers hat. You dont want to frighten the locals do you  ;D ;D

There could be talk about you falling down drunk. You know how these rumours start.  ;)

Glad you are feeling better though, your roll and honey sounds yummy.... off to make the dinner and I just cant be bothered as I am not hungry at the moment.

Honeyb
x

CLKD

« Reply #199 on: March 21, 2011, 07:15:41 PM »

Took pain relief at 4.30 a.m. and again just now so must be improving  ::) the area feels like it needs to be itched but I haven't dared look at it yet   :-X the sutures feel like hawsers  >:(

viv

« Reply #200 on: March 21, 2011, 08:25:30 PM »

Get hubby to have a look see.

Oh this is making my knees feel funny  ::)

Honeyb
x

CLKD

« Reply #201 on: March 21, 2011, 09:04:18 PM »

NO one is going near my mouth  :-X the balaclava is a Good Idea - but I don't do knitting  ;D ......... now have acute indigestion because I took 2 Nurofen  >:(

Taz2

« Reply #202 on: March 21, 2011, 09:52:18 PM »

Sounds painful CLKD. Which teeth did you have implanted?  I am sure it will all be worth it in the end.

Taz x

CLKD

« Reply #203 on: March 22, 2011, 08:36:36 AM »

Only 1 so far: 2 deeply embedded roots had to be removed first [ top right at the back] then the work prior to implant took place.  The titanium rod is there along with sutures which are sore.  In May I go for the left lower to be prepared.  It was supposed to be at the end of the month but I couldn't face visiting with family and getting the Spanish Inquisition on Mothering Sunday!

CLKD

« Reply #204 on: March 22, 2011, 11:15:22 AM »

well how about coincidences?

I looked up the Dental Surgeon in charge of my mouth like you do.  Found his Surgery address and what a surprise!  It's in the same area of the country as the name in part of my dog's pedigree!  I had no idea that this particular affix was a UK one because her Gt Gt Gt Grandad was an Australian Champion so had never looked for the Kennel here!

Now i've every drawer in the house out and turned over plus cupboards searching for her Pedigree  ;D

Eddie

« Reply #205 on: March 22, 2011, 05:53:22 PM »

Ohh, that's interesting, tell us what you find out. Eddie. x

CLKD

« Reply #206 on: March 22, 2011, 07:19:33 PM »

I will do.  Hadn't thought about her Pedigree for years found it in her Memory Folder.  Will take it along to my next appt. it will takemy mind off what he's about to do  ::)

Gums sore so took pain relieve at 3.30 ........

CLKD

« Reply #207 on: March 22, 2011, 07:26:01 PM »

Yes please - LARGE will do  ;D can I have a different colour for each day though and a bow for Sundays?

Eddie

« Reply #208 on: March 23, 2011, 01:52:29 PM »

My hubby got a dental bridge fitted on Monday, i'm not very impressed with it, think i'll just get new crowns if possible?
Pleased to hear your getting over it CLKD. Eddie. x

CLKD

« Reply #209 on: March 23, 2011, 07:20:02 PM »

Hubby had a bridge for years without problems. Then it began to discolour.  The needle points are still sore enough to need Nurofen  >:( but generally I feel better most of the time.  Thanks for the support too  :foryou: ALL.  These sutures are supposed to dissolve  :-\ ....... I don't which Century that will be then  ::)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 30