Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Symptoms returning 5 weeks into hrt  (Read 71 times)

Saz76

• First Flush
Symptoms returning 5 weeks into hrt
« on: Today at 10:01:55 AM »

I was put onto Everol Conti patches 5 weeks ago. For the last 3 weeks I've been feeling better with the occasional flush but none of my other symptoms. Yesterday while out walking I started to feel like I was having palpitations and that "out of body" experience again. Feel quite drained today. This is partly what was happening before it was confirmed I was post menopause.

I've to update my GP shortly anyway but wanted to ask if anyone else has this sort of thing happen and also could it be that need something stronger? Not sure what dosage I'm on as it doesn't say on the pack 🤷 Thank you

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Symptoms returning 5 weeks into hrt
« Reply #1 on: Today at 10:52:28 AM »

Somewhere on the product it should tell U which dosage or in the leaf let in the Box?   Some require a hike occasionally 5 weeks is early days.

Were you hydrated enough, had you eaten B4 your walk?  Add lack of energy to hormone upheavals ...... which symptom did U want to ease B4 you began HRT?  When was your last monthly period?

Let us know how you get on.

Saz76

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: Today at 11:05:06 AM »

Yes I'd had breakfast before I went out. I'm eating and drinking normally. I had several symptoms before GP did blood tests. I'm 48, been on cerazette for 14 years and not had a period most of that time, hence the blood tests which showed I'm post menopause. I was/am experiencing fatigue, brain fog, flushes, feeling "zoned out", anxiety increased.

I know it can take a while for the full effects of the patches to kick in. Just felt better the last couple of weeks and found it strange to be feeling tiredness/palpitations hit again

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: Today at 03:19:42 PM »

I do wonder whether a blood test is exact science ..........

Thyroid and low vitD levels can cause similar symptoms.  As the other feelings, many complain of anxiety surges too  >:(.  I was advised to eat every 3 hours to keep energy levels even as a sudden dip may cause anxiety surges.