Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: 🌟 Join our User Test: Preventing Alzheimer's with Nutrition and Lifestyle🌟  (Read 37 times)

Martina999

• First Flush

Hello, I am Martina - I am the founder of the startup 'Viatitude Health' which is focussed on supporting users in preventing Alzheimer's Disease with tailored Nutrition and Lifestyle.

In September 2024 we will run our third user test. This 6-week program is dedicated entirely to female participants, as women account for two-thirds of all Alzheimer’s patients. While the cognitive effects of Alzheimer’s only manifest much later in life, mid-life is a crucial time to start prevention. Extensive research has shown that the risk for Alzheimer’s Disease can be reduced by 40% or more by making nutrition and lifestyle choices tailored to a person’s specific risk factors.

We are seeking 20 enthusiastic women aged 35 to 49 years old, of any ethnicity or background, residing in the UK, using Whatsapp to actively participate in this transformative user test. Here’s what to expect:

📋 **You’ll complete a questionnaire that will be the basis of your User Profile**: Not a medical questionnaire, but a deep dive into your lifestyle and daily habits.

📊 **Targeted Interventions**: Based on your risk factors in your user profile, you’ll receive a weekly Whatsapp message with tailored nutritional or lifestyle interventions, with are based on published, peer-reviewed scientific research.

🤝 **Supportive Community**: You’ll be part of the WhatsApp community for support and share experiences. We'll be at hand to answer questions.

🗓 **Interested? Please sign up to the waiting list at: https://viatitudehealth.com/UserTest.html

Any questions, please contact me anytime at [email protected] - I am looking forward to seeing your names on the list!

All the best, Martina

[Expiry Date of this Post: 6th of August 2024]

=============
Approved by Emma
« Last Edit: July 23, 2024, 03:21:25 PM by Emma »