Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Clitoral atrophy  (Read 81 times)

Sunny14

• First Flush
Clitoral atrophy
« on: July 15, 2024, 09:25:20 PM »

Reaching out to hear of some success stories in improving clitoral atrophy
I’m 46 and in perimenopause. I’m taking sandrena gel and Provera for HRT and have just recently started using ovestin cream - HRT started in Jan 23.

I’m having increasing trouble orgasming and have noticed that my clitoris is even smaller. I’ve always had a smaller more hidden clitoris so I didn’t think much for a long time. Only recently have I found out about clitoral atrophy and it sounds like what I’m experiencing. I’ve had reduced sensation for years now even though HRT has increased my libido and sex toys have helped to an extent. Lately it seems nothing it helping.

I read recently that using ovestin cream externally on the clitoris can help plump it back up. Has anyone had success with that? Is there anything else I can do? I’m feeling quite distressed about this even more so now I realise this has been going on for some time. Can it be fixed?

Thank you for any advice anyone can offer x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Clitoral atrophy
« Reply #1 on: Today at 08:37:44 AM »

Morning.  Using the ovestin internally with a smear around the clitoris and labia will soften up the skin .  Apply nightly - give it time to work, U should see some good results.  Let us know how you get on.