Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Pinky brown spotting after period  (Read 397 times)

Hannahlou

Pinky brown spotting after period
« on: June 10, 2024, 09:56:58 AM »

I’ve just had my period, lasted 4 days and then tapered off with brown and then yellow spotting by day 8. Day 9 today and I expected nothing but have woken up to pinky brown spotting. What is going on?? Still my period or hormones ups and downs? Or something else. Should I be worried or is this a thing?

Twice last year, July and October I had 1 day of pinky brown spotting around ovulation but nothing since then. Could it be that again?? I’m a little anxious and definitely confused 🫤

Hannahlou

Re: Pinky brown spotting after period
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2024, 09:58:25 AM »

Sorry everyone, this seems to have posted twice and I don’t think I can remove it. It said it hadn’t posted and to try again but it had 🫤

Gracie1

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2024, 09:37:25 PM »

Hi Hannahlou,
              How are you feeling now? I am having light pink spotting on and off and it is day 13. The first two days was heavy(normal red) then just medium, then light and spotting. First time this year. I wonder if anyone have experienced this too?   :(

Hannahlou

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2024, 08:01:21 PM »

Hi Hannahlou,
              How are you feeling now? I am having light pink spotting on and off and it is day 13. The first two days was heavy(normal red) then just medium, then light and spotting. First time this year. I wonder if anyone have experienced this too?   :(

Hiya Gracie1. I’m okay thanks. I’ve not had a period since this spotting episode. It’s happened a few times before and always followed by a missed period so I’m assuming it’s low estrogen levels.

Have you had this before or is it the first time for you?

I’m now on day 31 with no period

I think yours is normal for Peri. You can experience longer periods followed by spotting. Like I said, it’s happened to me a few times now so I don’t worry so much anymore
« Last Edit: July 02, 2024, 08:04:42 PM by Hannahlou »