Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Is anyone else using dilators for tightness???  (Read 2830 times)

bwill925

• First Flush
Is anyone else using dilators for tightness???
« on: February 05, 2024, 08:33:52 PM »

I wanted to ask because I just bought a pack of vaginal dilators about a week ago (btw on a sex toy website called EnellMarie that aappears to be geared towards us, but I digress).   So far it SEEMS to be be helping but I don't want to get excited too fast.  Have any of you used them? How have they worked for you? If you don't know what it is....I found it at enellmarie.com/product-page/she-ology-5-piece-wearable-vaginal-dilator-set. It's my first post so I'd love to get yall's feedback.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Is anyone else using dilators for tightness???
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2024, 08:53:51 PM »

They are recommended by some therapists. 

Jules

Re: Is anyone else using dilators for tightness???
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2024, 11:31:37 AM »

I wanted to ask because I just bought a pack of vaginal dilators about a week ago (btw on a sex toy website called EnellMarie that aappears to be geared towards us, but I digress).   So far it SEEMS to be be helping but I don't want to get excited too fast.  Have any of you used them? How have they worked for you? If you don't know what it is....I found it at enellmarie.com/product-page/she-ology-5-piece-wearable-vaginal-dilator-set. It's my first post so I'd love to get yall's feedback.
Hi, I tried one during a period of sexual inactivity and found it fine but it was more to maintain the flexibility rather than tightness, I wasn't having any problems. I think you've to just use them regularly