Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: How do you apply your oestrogen?  (Read 620 times)

MrsMitch

How do you apply your oestrogen?
« on: January 11, 2024, 01:15:36 PM »

I was wondering how those of you who are on the gel apply yours? I've found that although my morning routine is busy, if I dont apply it then, it does seem to bring my symptoms back a little.
Also as I'm on 4 pumps I put one on each inner thigh and one on each shoulder/top of my arm. I apply with my hands and then wash then twice.
Do any of you find it better to apply with something other than hands? Have you found a better place that's safe to apply it to?
Thanks in advance.

Dotty

Re: How do you apply your oestrogen?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2024, 01:46:51 PM »

Hi I use 4 pumps in a morning….2 on each inner thigh. I apply with my hand and then wash my hands. It works for me.

I sometimes alternate by putting on outer arms and shoulders.

Penguin

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2024, 04:17:43 PM »

Not quite what you asked but re your morning routine, I tend to wake up for a wee a little while before needing to get up. So I put it on my thighs then, get back into bed and lie knees bent until its dry and then get up. If you do wake up earlier maybe you could try that.
Like you  I find any delay, even a couple of hours, and I get overheated and anxious.

Christine79

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2024, 05:26:40 PM »

I apply 2 pumps to each inner thigh at night 30 mins before I get into bed to give it time to dry. I use the cap to spread the gel so I get the full dosage so none goes onto my hands which gets washed off.

MrsMitch

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2024, 12:00:00 PM »

Thank you ladies, it's good to know I appear to be doing it right!