Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: The Association of Serum Testosterone Levels and Urinary Incontinence in Women  (Read 524 times)

pepperminty

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28847480/#:~:text=Women%20in%20the%20lowest%20quartile,testosterone%20levels%20and%20urge%20incontinence.

Hi Ladies ,

see above link .

for those who have bladder issues. Testosterone not only has an effect on the vagina ( which has testosterone receptors ) but the bladder also. More studies need to be done.

PMxx

AKatieD

Interesting, thanks.

I also found stufies suggesting low T links to Atrial Fibrillation so perhaps I should post them too

Kathleen

Hello ladies.

It is very reassuring that studies are being conducted on the subject of hormones in females.

I thought would add that a recent blood test of mine showed that my testosterone is in the normal range which is good to know. This despite not using any testosterone products and being on about 50mcg of Oestrogen gel and 100mcg of progesterone on alternate nights. My situation probably isn't at all significant but I thought it was worth mentioning that T can be okay even without supplementing. Btw I don't have any bladder or vaginal problems to speak of.

Take care ladies.

K.