Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Missed periods and light bleeding  (Read 405 times)

Slinks27

Missed periods and light bleeding
« on: September 19, 2023, 04:09:56 PM »

I missed the last 2 periods and now this one started on Sunday  bur is super light and I mean hardly anything there but all the symptoms. Is this normal in peri? Thanks

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Missed periods and light bleeding
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2023, 04:21:51 PM »

Yep.  Mine waxed and waned for several years B4 disappearing.  Some months would be normal, others would be much lighter and shorter then I would miss months B4 it started again.  The Change - does what it says on the tin.

How do U feel overall?  It is suggested that we have 12 months without any 'show' or bleeding, however: Nature can throw in a curved ball with a period so we have to begin counting all over again  ::)

Slinks27

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2023, 04:40:06 PM »

It's so weird. I feel like I've got a full blown period the pain and symptoms but day 3 and hardly any bleeding. In myself I feel like absolutely sh**e, have done for years. Fatigue, brain fog, anxiety, lack of sleep to name but a few. I have a prescription at the chemist for HRT but the last few times I tried I couldn't get on with estrogen, patch, gel none I felt so ill with it but yet ok with utrogestan hut only vaginally. I'm wondering if maybe my estrogen is currently on the high side as I've read it can happen in peri

CLKD

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2023, 05:02:49 PM »

If your body is reacting to the oestrogen your body probably has enough? 

Slinks27

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2023, 05:05:45 PM »

That's what I'm starting to wonder. I've not been able to grow my nails for years and all of a sudden there strong and long not brittle. Hair and skin good too, it's very odd!

CLKD

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2023, 05:09:42 PM »

It's hormones ?  ::).