Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Silent reflux symptoms  (Read 8092 times)

Ayesha

Re: Silent reflux symptoms
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2023, 09:37:09 PM »

I messaged my gp today as I'm finding it really uncomfortable. Lumpy sore throat, mouth uncomfortable, bad taste and my breath hasn't been great today.  She said its too early to see if the omeprazole is working as its only been 3 weeks and to keep my appointment for 3 weeks time to see how it is then. The thought of another 3 weeks like this is soup destroying 😫

You only have another week to go and you should hopefully feel a lot better. I assume you have another months supply of Omeprazole to carry on with as the treatment needs to be constant.

Jules

« Reply #91 on: September 29, 2023, 03:25:45 PM »

I too have to graze.  It's much better than separate larger meals and as someone said it staves off the griping from acid on an empty stomach

Mummytron

« Reply #92 on: September 29, 2023, 07:42:43 PM »

I messaged my gp today as I'm finding it really uncomfortable. Lumpy sore throat, mouth uncomfortable, bad taste and my breath hasn't been great today.  She said its too early to see if the omeprazole is working as its only been 3 weeks and to keep my appointment for 3 weeks time to see how it is then. The thought of another 3 weeks like this is soup destroying 😫

You only have another week to go and you should hopefully feel a lot better. I assume you have another months supply of Omeprazole to carry on with as the treatment needs to be constant.

Thanks, thats good to hear. Just realised I put soup destroying 😂😂
Actually I dont thats a very good point, I'll see if I can get some more.

Booroo

« Reply #93 on: September 30, 2023, 03:39:32 PM »

Well I took first lasaprozomol 15mg this morning I have felt drugged and sedated all day can’t do with that
It’s highly possible that’s it’s rhinitis and I’ve had lots of stress did I over react peri style ? It flared few months ago when the stress was the same and got better on own in between without ppi just peptac
Thoughts please cos I can’t stick that feeling all day I need to drive to work etc
Thanks

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #94 on: September 30, 2023, 03:53:18 PM »

The more common side effects of lansoprazole can include:

diarrhea.
stomach pain.
nausea.
constipation.
headache.

What else are you taking, how is your diet over all  :-\.  MayB miss tomorrow then take it at night? 

I have rhinitis all year long.  Sometimes I resort to 'beconase' spray though find that when away from the house, symptoms are less troublesome  ::)

Hormones can affect all parts of the body  which may become dry, inside and out; including deep in the ears, eyes, nostrils. 
« Last Edit: September 30, 2023, 03:56:52 PM by CLKD »

Booroo

« Reply #95 on: September 30, 2023, 04:15:14 PM »

The more common side effects of lansoprazole can include:

diarrhea.
stomach pain.
nausea.
constipation.
headache.

What else are you taking, how is your diet over all  :-\.  MayB miss tomorrow then take it at night? 

I have rhinitis all year long.  Sometimes I resort to 'beconase' spray though find that when away from the house, symptoms are less troublesome  ::)

Hormones can affect all parts of the body  which may become dry, inside and out; including deep in the ears, eyes, nostrils.

Hmm not had those but thanks for info
Diet pretty good
I know you have reflux too but are they different or do they have similar?

Jules

« Reply #96 on: September 30, 2023, 04:43:05 PM »

Is lasaprozomol a ppi? I don't think they cause drowsiness. I've taken them for a long time and had no noticeable side effects

Booroo

« Reply #97 on: September 30, 2023, 05:02:08 PM »

Yes it is how strange
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]