Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: New to HRT how long to expect side effects  (Read 513 times)

Jojodancer

• First Flush
New to HRT how long to expect side effects
« on: September 11, 2023, 10:35:49 AM »

Hello everyone, I'm very new to the forum so apologise if I have posted incorrect. Brain fog is a nightmare 😶‍🌫️
I've just started on Evorel Sequi and onto my 3rd patch so week two. First week I couldn't believe it, I thought I was starting to feel a little less anxious, palpitations stopped and felt had more energy. I thought amazing loving it, this week phew! Started with a very scary bout of dizziness is the only word I can describe it, but it was worse than dizzy, I felt like my head was in a goldfish bowl and my neck was on a spring very weird sensation. It lasted a few minutes and was not nice. My tinnitus which I thought had quietened down seems to have come back in full force and I'm feeling very short tempered and stressed. Not great...is this normal I appreciate its very early days. Thanks for any advice 🙏 xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: New to HRT how long to expect side effects
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2023, 11:46:03 AM »

Side effects  >:(.  I get the woozy feelings if I turn my head quickly, like a whoosh and an 'oh!' but fortunately it doesn't last long.  I also get head zaps .  I don't take HRT other than for Vaginal Atrophy.

MayB put the product name into the search box to see what threads pop up?

:welcomemm: