Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Docs refusing enough VA treatment  (Read 4463 times)

Lily35

Re: Docs refusing enough VA treatment
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2023, 10:14:04 AM »

Finally! What a relief this is. I am so happy to hear your symptoms are improving too. :)

Thank you!  For the first time in 2 years I sometimes go days without thinking about it!  ;D

Flossieteacake

« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2023, 10:29:38 AM »

Finally! What a relief this is. I am so happy to hear your symptoms are improving too. :)

Thank you!  For the first time in 2 years I sometimes go days without thinking about it!  ;D

That really is amazing! :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2023, 10:36:03 AM »

I wonder what 'risks' they will cook up so that they don't lose face  >:(.  'more than 2 a week' will turn out to be ?  cynic?  Moi  :-\

Let us know how you get on.  Did I suggest buying a c copy of 'me and my menopausal vagina' written by a Forum Member : read and pass to the Practice manager etc. ;-)

Lily35

« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2023, 06:10:40 PM »

Ohh the GP already advised me that did I know I was risking breast cancer by using Sandrena, Vagifem and ovestin!

I did say to the practice manager that the gynae info should be shared with the other GP’s in the practice so that no other women have to jump through these hoops! 

CLKD

« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2023, 06:24:09 PM »

Well done on putting your point across.  Next question to your practice is for them to print off the Research that this particular GP is quoting!  Did she also tell you that women are more at risk from breast cancer, heart disease and bone problems without taking HRT?

vianne

« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2023, 03:28:39 PM »

After advice from here I repeated the loading dose and went to my gp who told me using more than two a week caused bleeding! She usually very good but she was looking it up online and I think was only checking the manufacturers leaflet.  Needless to say I will be using more, I think she's just scared.

CLKD

« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2023, 04:03:21 PM »

That isn't good enough  :bang:  Refer your Practice Manager, GP and Nurse Practitioner to MM ;-).  She's ignorant.

I would be sending an e-mail asking her where she gets the info about more than twice a week use will cause bleeding  :-\.  I am spitting bricks! 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]