Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: can i use ovestin 1mg cream with evorel patches  (Read 1529 times)

pebbles

can i use ovestin 1mg cream with evorel patches
« on: June 26, 2023, 09:01:54 PM »

I am 60, currently on half evorel conti patch twice a week, however i am experiencing vaginal dryness and itching. i have a spare tube of ovestin cream, can i start taking ovestin this cream with the patches.   

Dierdre

Re: can i use ovestin 1mg cream with evorel patches
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2023, 09:24:07 PM »

Yes you can use local estrogen alongside systemic HRT.

joziel

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2023, 09:29:11 PM »

Yes. I use both Vagifem (for inside) and Ovestin (for outside) plus systemic HRT. Use as much local estrogen as you need (or can get), it stays local and is a v weak type of estrogen (estriol) compared to systemic (estradiol).

pebbles

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2023, 09:33:03 PM »

:)
Thanks both of you. That is a relief!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2023, 07:54:24 AM »

Yep.  Get the cream up there ASAP for the next 2-3 weeks.  Let us know how you get on.  When I get the need2P I swallow 2 Nurofen 3 times a day.

jasicarose75

• First Flush
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2023, 06:39:52 PM »

Yes. I use both Vagifem (for inside) and Ovestin (for outside) plus systemic HRT. Use as much local estrogen as you need (or can get), it stays local and is a v weak type of estrogen (estriol) compared to systemic (estradiol).
It really is. Although I don't know exactly what is being said in this context, I believe that there is room in our world for the incredible and the inexplicable. I even sometimes use http://essaypapers.reviews/ for myself. We live in a world full of mysteries and unsolved mysteries. What if, beyond our understanding, there are inexplicable phenomena and events that affect our reality, but which we are not yet aware of?
Thanks
« Last Edit: July 30, 2023, 03:01:01 PM by jasicarose75 »