Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Hysterectomy Finding - scared tbh  (Read 1556 times)

Stargazer

Hysterectomy Finding - scared tbh
« on: May 07, 2023, 01:22:28 PM »

I had a full hysterectomy with ovaries and tubes out on Thursday for Progesterone Intolerance so that I can continue with Oestrogen Lenzetto Spray as without I have terrible aching joints.

When was coming around in recovery a junior Dr said to me that they have a good look around the other organs to make sure everything is ok and found a 1cm surface liver nodule.  She said they would write to my GP to take this up.  I was so upset and groggy as you can imagine that they decided to do a CT Scan (as they had a space), bloods and arrange a two week follow up.  I spoke to the Consultant afterwards and he said that he was certain/absolutely certain it was not cancer as it did not look like this and there were no other evidence at all.  My liver function blood tests are normal and so are the cancer indicator blood tests for liver. I am waiting for the Liver outpatient apt about the CT Scan.  I am so worried about this I think trying to get over a major op at the same time has made me very upset.  Do you think it sounds negative?  I guess surgeons know what cancer looks like. He was lovely to me.