Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Bulky Uterus  (Read 1644 times)

Slinks27

Bulky Uterus
« on: April 20, 2023, 03:10:57 PM »

Had a pelvic examination a few weeks ago and I've just read the letter the consultant has sent to my GP. It says after a Bimanual examination revealed bulky, Mobile uterus, mildly tender. Could this be the cause of quite severe pelvic pain?
Since the examination ive had an ultrasound where they said I have scar tissue possibly from my c section 19 years ago.
Has anybody experienced anything similar? Thanks

mandss

Re: Bulky Uterus
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2023, 03:54:00 PM »

I was diagnosed with a bulky uterus, it caused me endless problems from painful sex to painful irregular bleeding. I had a full hysterectomy 4 months ago and my womb was completely compacted with blocked veins, and was sitting in my cervix which was inflamed. I was diagnosed with adenomyosis, something which I knew nothing about.might be worth looking it up hun xx

Slinks27

Re: Bulky Uterus
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2023, 04:01:22 PM »

Hi, yes extremely painful all the time but worse on my period. Consultant is trying me on provera to see if it eases but got to try it for 3 months then a review. She has also discussed a laparoscopy if this fails. My periods are irregular but just thought that was peri. I'm in total agony and getting worse. Periods not heavy though actually quite light