Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Heavy bleeding  (Read 845 times)

Jan1234

Heavy bleeding
« on: April 18, 2023, 07:30:29 AM »

Any advise please im at my lowest today just cant stop crying, after stopping hrt for 3 months because of bleeding issues and gp saw another polyp i saw the gynecology in march and she said all was fine no polyp she said it could of fallen off my lining was 10mm but she didnt seem concerned about that and she gave me the go ahead to go back on hrt as ive struggled awful without it so she tried me in evorel conti, symltons started to improve im on my 3rd week and started bleeding sunday but last night i was sitting down when it just poured so heavy from me with clots right through my pad and clothing, it scared me and i felt all shakey, i hvnt even got up fir work today I just dont feel right and scared that il bleed through all my clothing, will ring gp later if things dont imorove does any one know if i add extra progesterone on top that this will maybe help.

DottyD68

Re: Heavy bleeding
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2023, 12:18:59 PM »

Jan1234,

Sounds like you are having a really rough time at the mo. Given that you've just gone back on HRT it would be appear to be related. However as the bleeding is so heavy and debilitating I would get a GP appointment asap for advice regarding dosage and getting it checked out. Hope it settles soon x

Jan1234

Re: Heavy bleeding
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2023, 12:39:05 PM »

Dotty thanks ive taken it easy today and im not as heavy as last night was goung ring gp thus afternoon but it as slowed down i just feel drained my gp not much cop to be honest when i had heavy bleeding last year she just gave me transmatic acid to stop it