Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Starting Imvaggis  (Read 2770 times)

Dandelion22

Re: Starting Imvaggis
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2023, 04:24:12 PM »

Mouse60 how are you getting on with the Imvaggis, i am awaiting a Drs appt to try something else as the stinging and constant sensation that I needed to wee was far worse than what I had before.

Mouse60

« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2023, 08:36:39 PM »

Mouse60 have you got the title of the Kilmartin book she has published quite a few?

Urinary Tract infection, Sexual Cystitis and Interstitial Cystitis.

Mouse60

« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2023, 08:41:43 PM »

Mouse60 how are you getting on with the Imvaggis, i am awaiting a Drs appt to try something else as the stinging and constant sensation that I needed to wee was far worse than what I had before.
All fine now 3 weeks in. Am reducing to every other day then every three if that is alright. I’ve read it can take 3 months to feel loads better. I do feel better though, ABs git rid of UTI which was caused by not being allowed ABs by practice nurse 3 weeks before because urine dipped negative (as it always does). Struggled on but third negative sample I asked to be sent away and guess what? Infection. Which I knew three weeks earlier.
Imvaggis making a big difference to sex life so that’s good, and wee symptoms settled a lot this last few days. On way back up I think (hope).

Dandelion22

« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2023, 11:23:43 AM »

Thanks for your reply, I am going away for a few days but am going to try Imvaggis again when I come back. Did you find taking painkillers helped with the side effects?

Mouse60

« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2023, 03:19:11 PM »

At first, yes.
Glad I persevered the first month as all much better now and I feel a bit more normal.
Hope you are able to enjoy your time away.
Pages: 1 [2]