Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Pinky/light brown discharge after a 3 week long light period  (Read 5911 times)

Curlygirl

Re: Pinky/light brown discharge after a 3 week long light period
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2023, 09:02:03 AM »

Still bright red but light bleeding this morning

Think I will have to see how it goes.

I’ve a feeling it’s all one continuous bleed, so might have to consider taking the Provera to try and stop it

A friend said to give it a week in case it might be a proper period and then take it if still ongoing

What do you ladies all think ? ❤️

Curlygirl

« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2023, 09:18:56 AM »

Very little on a pad, but in the toilet and there when I wipe afterwards (sorry for TMI)

Feel like I’ve gone backwards a month now 🙄🫤

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2023, 09:42:03 AM »

Never TMI!

HORMONES  >:(  ::) .  It will settle.  Eventually.  The Change  ::)

Curlygirl

« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2023, 10:22:45 AM »

Never TMI!

HORMONES  >:(  ::) .  It will settle.  Eventually.  The Change  ::)

🥰

Flossieteacake

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2023, 10:25:56 AM »

I think your friend makes a good suggestion. There is no pressure to use Provera. I think you just need to weigh up which you would prefer out of the bleeding or using Provera.  :)

Curlygirl

« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2023, 10:49:26 AM »

I think your friend makes a good suggestion. There is no pressure to use Provera. I think you just need to weigh up which you would prefer out of the bleeding or using Provera.  :)

Yeah, thanks Flossie ❤️

Will have to decide what to do ?? Xx

Flossieteacake

« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2023, 10:54:02 AM »

Yeah, thanks Flossie ❤️

It may help to write a list of pros and cons. That is what I would do anyway. :)

Curlygirl

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2023, 11:00:25 AM »

Yeah, thanks Flossie ❤️

It may help to write a list of pros and cons. That is what I would do anyway. :)

Thanks Flossie, good idea x

Curlygirl

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2023, 09:56:09 AM »

Well, the saga continues……

In the middle of the night this bleed got a bit heavier, more like a proper period and still is now.

I’m so confused :-\

Is this a proper period now??

I’ll be glad when this one stops

Thanks for all your help, support and advice ladies

Much love ❤️

Taz2

« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2023, 10:26:59 AM »

I had that once. Bled for four weeks then it felt like another period started and I bled for two more weeks and then a lighter bleed for another three weeks. It's peri menopause and your hormone levels rising and falling switch the bleeding instruction on and off at strange times. That's how I think of it anyway!

If you took the Provera and still bled after at least you would be able to tell your GP that you'd done as suggested but were still having problems? You've consulted the GP and been given advice. If you have to return to the GP but haven't done anything to try to correct the problem then you might have to then take the Provera after all and wait even longer to see if you do need to be referred. What is it that you are worried about?

Taz x  :hug:
« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 01:10:22 PM by Taz2 »

Curlygirl

« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2023, 12:33:23 PM »

I had that once. Bled for four weeks then it felt like another period started and I bled for two more weeks and then a lighter bleed for another three weeks. It's peri menopause and your hormone levels rising and falling switch the bleeding instruction on and off at strange times. That's how I think of it anyway!

If you took the Provera and still bled after at least you would be able to tell your GP that you'd done as suggested but were still having problems? You've consulted the GP and been given advice. If you have to return to the GP but haven't done anything to try to correct the problem then you might have to then take the Provera after all and wait even longer to see if you do need to be referred. What is it that you are worried about?

Taz x  :hug:

Exactly like I’m having now. I had 3 weeks of light bleeding , a week of spotting and then a heavier bleed now for the last few days and still going.

I try to tell myself it’s just hormones but it’s difficult when I suffer with health anxiety and have done since the start of all of this

GP didn’t actually suggest the Provera. I asked her if there was anything I could take and she said to take the Provera if I wanted to and gave me enough for 2 occasions

I suppose because of health anxiety I’m worried it’s something more serious than hormones but that’s just how my mind works right now x

Flossieteacake

« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2023, 12:44:40 PM »

Health anxiety is so cruel but tell it to be quiet.  😉The bleeding is a normal part of peri and your GP knows all about it. Hopefully the bleeding will stop soon and give you a break.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2023, 02:48:45 PM »

If it were serious by now you would have other symptoms  ;)

Curlygirl

« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2023, 03:36:20 PM »

Health anxiety is so cruel but tell it to be quiet.  😉The bleeding is a normal part of peri and your GP knows all about it. Hopefully the bleeding will stop soon and give you a break.

Thanks Flossie, I do try and keep it under wraps as much as I can

I guess because it’s never happened to me before it’s got me worried it’s more than just hormones and I feel like it won’t ever stop

A week can feel so long when you’re bleeding  :-\

« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 03:51:33 PM by Curlygirl »

Curlygirl

« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2023, 03:37:06 PM »

If it were serious by now you would have other symptoms  ;)

That’s so true

Thank you ❤️

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5