Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Long light period  (Read 2423 times)

Curlygirl

Re: Long light period
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2023, 10:21:16 PM »

Well, yesterday the bleeding changed from bright red light bleeding to a dark brown spotting and a lighter brown today, so I’m hoping that after 3 weeks it’s actually coming to and end 🤞

Been quite scary as never happened to me before, but next time now I won’t be so worried ?? ……. maybe :-\

Flossieteacake

« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2023, 08:27:36 AM »

So sorry to hear this Curly. I understand why you feel worried. Peri can be so odd with erratic periods that can change and last a while. Hopefully this one is coming to the end now.

Curlygirl

« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2023, 09:15:19 AM »

So sorry to hear this Curly. I understand why you feel worried. Peri can be so odd with erratic periods that can change and last a while. Hopefully this one is coming to the end now.

Thanks Flossie. All so unpredictable and I’m not used to it yet  :-\❤️

Flossieteacake

« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2023, 09:20:32 AM »

I totally understand this. Peri really is confusing.

Curlygirl

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2023, 09:22:29 AM »

Oh it is very confusing. You get used to one thing happening and then something new comes along to shake things up a bit. I’ll be glad when it’s all over xx

Flossieteacake

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2023, 09:23:07 AM »

I hope it is over for you soon.

Oh it is very confusing. You get used to one thing happening and then something new comes along to shake things up a bit. I’ll be glad when it’s all over xx

Curlygirl

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2023, 06:14:35 AM »

It’s all started up again this morning  :-\ :-\

Seemed to have gone off yesterday and then this morning back to brown spotting.

Not sure if it’s a continuation of the last 3 weeks, or the next ‘period’ beginning to start

Absolutely thoroughly fed up I am  :'(

Taz2

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2023, 07:27:56 AM »

That used to happen to me too. It is extremely annoying. Did you try the Provera?

Taz x

Curlygirl

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2023, 10:33:19 AM »

That used to happen to me too. It is extremely annoying. Did you try the Provera?

Taz x

Aww Taz that does make me feel a bit better knowing it’s happened to someone else

Worried sick I am

No didn’t try the Provera. Trying not to if I can help it

Thanks for you support again xx

Taz2

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2023, 11:50:36 PM »

As you are finding this so stressful why not try the Provera? At least you can then go back to the GP having used it if the bleeding is still going on. I've found that it can be disheartening for doctors if you don't at least give what they have suggested a go.

Taz x  :hug:

Curlygirl

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2023, 06:21:55 AM »

As you are finding this so stressful why not try the Provera? At least you can then go back to the GP having used it if the bleeding is still going on. I've found that it can be disheartening for doctors if you don't at least give what they have suggested a go.

Taz x  :hug:

Thanks Taz. It’s the health anxiety for me, takes over all the time no matter how hard I try and control it

GP didn’t offer it until my husband asked if there was anything I could take. She didn’t seem that worried and said I can try it if I wanted to

That’s why I’ve not taken it. And the red bleeding stopped on Friday, had nothing but brown discharge over the weekend which seemed a bit more pinky yesterday and that’s why I freaked out again. I thought it was all coming back with the red bleeding, but it’s still just pinky/brown discharge which I have read from other can go on for weeks??

This is why I look for reassurance on here from all you knowledgeable ladies, as I know absolutely nothing about it.

A friend is going through a similar experience and is also worrying about it.

Feels like we’re stumbling around in the dark not knowing what is okay and what isn’t

Thanks so much for your support with all this xx

Curlygirl

« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2023, 01:39:51 PM »

Still light brown/pinky discharge since Friday after the bright red bleeding stopped.

Wondering how long this will go on for ??

🫤
Pages: 1 [2]