Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Menopace and HRT  (Read 501 times)

KayW123

• First Flush
Menopace and HRT
« on: February 25, 2023, 08:29:38 AM »

Hi ladies, I’ve been looking at Menopace supplement that has glowing reviews for combating fatigue, brain fog etc and currently I’m on 4 pumps of estrogel and take magnesium and a bit b complex.

Still struggle with daily fatigue and wondered if any ladies took HRT and Menopace and had good results?

Thank you so much for your thoughts.

Best wishes

Kay

Dierdre

Re: Menopace and HRT
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2023, 08:55:19 AM »

I'm not on systemic HRT but I took Menopace for a while, can't say I noticed any improvements. In fact I was peeing the excess out as my urine turned very bright lime green after taking it. Some of the B vits were triple the recommended daily dosage, also if I took it later in the day I couldn't sleep at night.  The best way to get your vitimins is a healthy diet and just take individual ones that you may need like vit D in the winter or B12.

KayW123

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2023, 09:48:34 AM »

Thanks Deirdre, it’s very true that we can take too much in these combined supplements - have a lovely weekend

sheila99

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2023, 01:50:16 PM »

There are many things which cause fatigue. If your other meno symptoms are controlled by hrt I would look at other causes first such as vit d or thyroid. Your gp should run some blood tests which may show where the problem is. If you're on continuous progesterone that may also be a problem (I stay on sequi utro because of fatigue when I'm on it). Sorry I haven't answered the question as I haven't usex it but like all supplements it will only work if you're short of something.

Dierdre

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2023, 03:17:58 PM »

I felt less tired and feeling low since I've started taking vitimin D 25ug a day.