Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Advice please  (Read 503 times)

Weeloz

Advice please
« on: November 21, 2022, 12:24:07 PM »

Been off hrt for 3  months was on Everol Conti but was bleeding g on it so changed to femseven patches didn't think they were doing much for me . Since I have came off off them I felt ok.to.start with  i  now  have achy joints insomnia exhaustion at work no energy ,foggy brain ,sore throat (although been suffering from reflux acid on  lansoprazol) no libido ,
Do you think I should go back on hrt or isn't it possible to after being off it
« Last Edit: November 21, 2022, 02:16:30 PM by Weeloz »

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Advice please
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2022, 12:26:34 PM »

Morning.  As oestrogen levels drop muscles may become lax = aches and pains; as well as the body becoming dry: inside and out.

It is possible to try several types of HRT - usually 1 needs to give it 3 months with a bit of occasional adjustment B4 the body gets used to it.  The body doesn't get where it is suddenly so it may take a while for it to become adjusted.

Acid reflux is common as the muscles become lax.  MayB keep a mood/food/symptom diary and decide which symptom you would like to ease first?

Flossieteacake

Re: Advice please
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2022, 01:01:46 PM »

Hello weeloz. I remember you struggling with HRT and deciding to stop it. The trouble is, aches and pains are usually due to lack of oestrogen and by not having HRT these pains are very uncomfortable. You have tried two types of HRT but there are many more options for you to try.