Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Buzzing head/ headaches  (Read 1316 times)

senojardnas

• First Flush
Buzzing head/ headaches
« on: October 30, 2022, 01:21:59 PM »

Hi. I’m interested in others opinions/experiences. I 1st posted on here a couple of months ago as I was having lots of stomach issues and odd head sensations.  I was eventually diagnosed with IBS (I’ve had lots of tests which have all come back negative). I have been on amiltriptyline which I hated and have now weaned myself off it. My stomach has largely settled. However, the head thing (constant buzzing which never goes away, headaches) has got worse and was actually present before any upset stomach. I’m also aware that my temperature regulation has got worse, more so that I am very cold a lot of the time. I have been prescribed HRT to try to see if it makes a difference. I am wary of trying it as I had a bad experience of it when I was struggling in peri menopause. I am now 6/7 years post menopause. I have always suffered from odd symptoms which I have put down to menopause (and I think they’ve got more regular since I had covid) However, the constantness (I get no respite, it’s every day) of these new symptoms doesn’t make any sense to me. I just wondered if it made sense to any of you?
Thanks

sweettooth

Re: Buzzing head/ headaches
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 12:35:21 AM »

Hi Seno,  sorry you are not having any respite, it’s draining isn’t it!  I’m not sure if I can help but your symptoms relate to mine!  I had covid and jab issues and have not felt good in ages!  I had bloods taken and my folate was v low, I am supplementing and feeling a bit better so time will tell.  Perhaps you could get a full blood count done?
When u say buzzing is it like a hissing noise?  I have this and apparently it can be raised histamine following covid or jabs.  Let us know how you are x