Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Is it spotting or a light period??  (Read 667 times)

IceLolly

Is it spotting or a light period??
« on: October 28, 2022, 04:52:05 PM »

Hi, I'm 48 and been in Peri since 41. I've also been on Evorel sequin since February this year and it's helped me a LOT. For the last 6 or 7 years I've had horrible heavy periods, cramps like labour most months and in the last few months, despite double protection, leaking through clothes etc.
Cycles used to be 28 days but this year gone down to anywhere between 13 and 30 days.
On the longer cycles, I've had spotting for a couple of days around day 11 or so and then it's turned into a full on period for 5 days. This month is the first cycle I've had where it was spotting for a day and then nothing. I'm currently on day 24, hoping that this is the first time I'll skip one.

I have no idea what the beginning of the end of periods looks like while on hrt. Do they skip and then eventually stop, even though you're still putting the hormones in? Also, was that my period this month? It's been a long, hard road for me, I am so desperate to one day finally be over so looking for even the tiniest chink of light. Does anyone have any insights?  :-X