Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Autumn Covid Booster Side Effects….  (Read 12573 times)

Aprilflower

Re: Autumn Covid Booster Side Effects….
« Reply #75 on: October 31, 2022, 08:16:24 PM »

To all those worried about the booster - maybe take a look at Indie Sage 12 myth busters about Covid. Sorry I am too rubbish at IT to provide the link. The upshot is side effects from Covid are far far worse than any potential problems with the booster. There  is a  lot of Anti Vaccination propaganda out there and it is  scary, but I think it is misinformation. I look to see what doctors are doing - they are having the booster.

Sorry, but no.  Indie Sage have a terrible reputation.  Personal it took me six months to recover from my third jab.  I'm not anti vac and will be having my flu one next week.

It's not propaganda or misinformation.  My family knows six people who have had bad reactions, including me.  Four were hospitalised and one sadly died.

Let people make up their own minds.

Marchlove

« Reply #76 on: October 31, 2022, 09:09:15 PM »

Bless you Aprilflower for sharing your
story.

I had a close personal friend who died from the vaccine 10 days after. This was March 21. He told me two days after he’d taken it that he was going to die from it and I didn’t believe him.

I regret to this day I didn’t acknowledge his pain.

As Aprilflower says, it’s personal choice, but are we getting the right information to make that decision in the first place.

Stella2

« Reply #77 on: October 31, 2022, 10:13:53 PM »

I totally agree Gnatty.

Stella2

« Reply #78 on: October 31, 2022, 10:19:59 PM »

Sorry Marchlove and Aprilflower, that's so sad.

Thank you Deirdre for your comment, I will have to ring my GP,.

JoJo42

« Reply #79 on: November 01, 2022, 06:28:02 AM »

It is personal choice. There are risks with everything in life including taking/not taking vaccines, but please stop talking about people dying after or so many days after the vaccine!

Aprilflower

« Reply #80 on: November 01, 2022, 06:54:53 AM »

It is personal choice. There are risks with everything in life including taking/not taking vaccines, but please stop talking about people dying after or so many days after the vaccine!

To be perfectly honest I wouldn't had mentioned my husband's friends death, had it not been for the post accusing propaganda and scaremongering.

By the way he had a massive stroke days after and was dead within a week.  That's quick in my book. 

holidaylover

« Reply #81 on: November 01, 2022, 09:56:15 AM »

Aprilflower, that is so sad.  I have an eldery aunt who has just had her booster a few weeks ago, and she had a stroke a week later.  She has recovered to a degree but she has been admitted to the hospital one week after each of her vaccines which, to me seems a bit too much of a coincidence.  I have had horrid palpitations for a year and a half now since having my first vaccine and no answer has been found.  I wont take a booster.  Its the long terms effects that no one can possibly have an idea about.  I have had Covid and I survived so I will trust my immune system hereon in.  I have a relative who works in a hospital dealing with the vaccines, she is not taking the booster.  But I agree, it has to be an individual choice and because I am naturally a great worrier, the anxiety that the thought of a booster is giving me is far worse than the worry of getting Covid again.  Many of my friends are choosing not to get it either so it looks as if the takeup will get less and less.  In fact the chief medical officer in England only last week said flu this year is a bigger worry especially in kids.

Aprilflower

« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2022, 10:03:51 AM »

Looks like you and I are the same page holidaylover.

I go by personal experience, whatever the scientists say.  Our own health is our own business.  Sorry JoJo's gone through.

Bindi

« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2022, 11:50:25 AM »

Hi
Because im a home community care worker to keep my job here in oz i had no choice about  vax really i could have moved on but love what i do...i had my vaxes and booster..even when  hubby got it ..ive been fine thankfully..moderna and phizer. I got some intial soreness from first one but nothing serious

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #84 on: November 02, 2022, 05:42:37 PM »

I've had the snuffles/allergic rhinitis 48 hours after the booster.  Even being away which usually settles symptoms hasn't worked  :-\.  I am coughing.  Hard.  Sneezing more often as well as having the scratch the top of my palate continually. 

getting_old

« Reply #85 on: November 02, 2022, 06:24:24 PM »

Really sorry to read about those who've lost people following the vaccination, and also those who've had bad reactions. I think it's really important to share this information as it helps us to not only make more informed decisions, but to also to understand how others may be feeling about getting the vaccinations and afterwards. So thank you for being willing to share your stories.
We don't always know if there were underlying health conditions that may have affected the reactions, but knowing that people have reacted badly means we're more likely to take things seriously and seek help if we do experience any problems. I know that I've been on high alert after each vaccination, and OH and I both had off days following our first boosters so I'm planning to take it easy following our next boosters.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2022, 06:42:14 PM by getting_old »

Marchlove

« Reply #86 on: November 02, 2022, 07:41:56 PM »

Thank you Getting Old

It’s been tremendously difficult to share our stories up to now.
So I do appreciate your response to this, it means a lot so thank you x

suziq99

• GBX Marine
« Reply #87 on: November 04, 2022, 01:44:23 PM »

To be perfectly honest I wouldn't had mentioned my husband's friends death, had it not been for the post accusing propaganda and scaremongering.

By the way he had a massive stroke days after and was dead within a week.  That's quick in my book.

I’m with you there Aprilflower, my husband had a heart attack 5 days after the first shot.
Survived after I got him to Hospital. No previous history, no heart disease.
Ok it can happen, but to much of a coincidence for me.
These things should not be ignored.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #88 on: November 04, 2022, 02:01:46 PM »

No possible side effects should be ignored or dismissed.  We know how easy it is for professionals to dismiss hormonal upheaval ........ it's time that they were intelligent enough to listen!

Marchlove

« Reply #89 on: November 04, 2022, 02:21:50 PM »

Oh golly Suziq! How awful, is he ok now?

I’m so glad my husband refused to have any jabs. He got covid very early in April 20 and announced afterwards that his immunity would be fine now and so it has proven to be.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7