Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Lenzetto advice  (Read 1051 times)

Mazza27

Lenzetto advice
« on: October 13, 2022, 07:33:47 AM »

Hello Ladies, not been on here for a long time as been living the dream of the full op!
Just wondering if anyone can advise on lenzetto and if they have had side effects 12 months after?
I have started to have migraines with dizziness and some fainting, gp and hospital saying stress but i think it hormonal.
I was taking 4 sprays meno consultant said this ok but started to feel dizzy couple of months ago, bloods done and  everything fine.
Reduced to 3 sprays but then had these collapsing episodes and now keep getting migraines all the time.
All major tests done in a & e everything  fine
Also my ibs is bad

Any suggestions would be great

Thanks
Mazza

Dotty

Re: Lenzetto advice
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2022, 07:45:39 AM »

Hi Lenzetto is not as strong as was first thought so it could be that you’re not getting enough oestrogen. x

Mazza27

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2022, 08:08:35 AM »

Thanks Dotty.

I have read this, i am going to ask gp what my levels were when i said i was feeling dizzy. I lowered my dose thinking it maybe too much but then i have been passing out x

Dotty

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2022, 08:10:30 AM »

Levels don’t mean very much as everyone’s different. Levels may tell you if you’re absorbing if you take a reading and then up your dose and then take another reading in about 6 weeks.

Mazza27

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2022, 09:38:30 AM »

GP advises to go back up to 4 and take diary for the next week.
My levels were 157 in September

Will have to see if it works

Not great when been feeling great for last 12 months to be hit with this, its the passing out that scares me

Mazza

Dotty

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2022, 09:49:12 AM »

157 is a low level of oestrogen.  How did you feel then ?
You may be better on gel or patches. x

Pippa52

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2022, 10:08:28 AM »

Lenzetto gave me bad headaches and to be honest I never felt right on it but it is difficult to change the dose with the spray so it may well have been that. Also my blood levels remained very low on it at the end before changing it was 69 on last test despite increasing the dose so don't think I was absorbing it properly.  Am now on Oestrogel which seems to suit me better.  Totally understand that different methods of application suit everyone differently.  Hope so much you feel better soon x

Mazza27

« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2022, 10:21:21 AM »

@dotty not for post menopausal i am 2 1/2 years post op

I have had patches and gel but wasn't absorbing hence the said try spray and been fine for last 12 months until now

My mood is better on spray