Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Utrogestan  (Read 761 times)

discogirl

Utrogestan
« on: October 06, 2022, 03:05:23 PM »

Hello Ladies,

On Sunday I am due to start my estraderm mx 50 patch; I was on estraderm 25mcg (patch and a half)

I take utro vaginally 100g, I won't need to increase my utro will I just because I'm increasing my patch to 50.

I'm presuming I don't need to, however I just thought I'd check.

Thanks xxx

Dotty

Re: Utrogestan
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2022, 03:30:47 PM »

Hi no you don’t need to increase. It’s the same dose of Utrogestan up to a100 patch. x

discogirl

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2022, 05:18:06 PM »

i thought as much.

thanks dotty.

how are you kerping xxx

Smurph

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2022, 12:02:30 PM »

Hi! Sorry for jumping in and hope you don’t mind - 

I have been using 1.5 patch for a couple of weeks now with 100mg Utrogestan continuously orally.  I’m still in peri and doc agreed a while ago to let me go on to semi continuous as I was struggling with the progesterone crashes on cyclical. So I just have 3 days off. Only been taking it continuously for almost 2 months and the first month was fine and I love the steady dose of Utrogestan. I feel so calm on it.

Problem is, i started with a really heavy period yesterday which is 11 days before it’s scheduled to start. So I’m wondering, like you, whether I should take 200mg Utrogestan to curb the bleeding as maybe I’m having too much Estrogen? The Estrogen defo helps my aches and anxiety so I’d like to stay on 1.5 but I don’t want to have a period every couple of weeks! But is this even a period or ‘breakthrough bleeding’? It feels very much like a normal period. I’ll post this again as a new question in the forum so apologies for the copy and paste job. Just wondered if you had an idea what might be happening with me. Thank you in advance  :-*

discogirl

« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2022, 07:15:20 AM »

Hi Smurph,

I don't mind you cutting in at all. Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner I was busy all day yesterday.

As I'm post meno, I don't really know the answer to your question. I only 100g utro and I take it vaginally and in the morning.

I'm glad you've started a new thread as some other ladies will definately know the answer to your question.

I do hope you get sorted, please let me know how you get on.

I know one thing for sure and that is this site has helped me so very much xxxx

Smurph

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2022, 04:20:46 PM »

Hi Smurph,

I don't mind you cutting in at all. Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner I was busy all day yesterday.

As I'm post meno, I don't really know the answer to your question. I only 100g utro and I take it vaginally and in the morning.

I'm glad you've started a new thread as some other ladies will definately know the answer to your question.

I do hope you get sorted, please let me know how you get on.

I know one thing for sure and that is this site has helped me so very much xxxx

Aww thank you anyway Discogirl. I did start a new thread but not much response just yet. Periods still heavy and I feel so drained today. Might have a nanna nap  ;D

Yes this place is amazing! I don’t know what I would have done without it.

I hope you’re doing ok xx