Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Big bite like spots on hrt  (Read 880 times)

Hopeful2

Big bite like spots on hrt
« on: September 30, 2022, 10:57:52 AM »

Hi ladies.

Looking for some advice please. Ive been on utrogestan & oestrogel for a week and have got 2 big bite like spots one on my inner thigh and one on my breast is this normal on starting HRT. Should I continue?

Thank you for your help.

Taz2

Re: Big bite like spots on hrt
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2022, 11:04:45 AM »

Are you sure they are not actual bites? Still lots of insects around. Allergy usually gives a more overall rash - either a fine rash or welts.  :-\

Taz x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2022, 12:07:37 PM »

Bites everywhere in this house hold.  Do the ones you have itch?  I've found that mine become irritated 3-4 days after the initial bite!  Antisan is great for easing the symptoms. 

Hopeful2

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2022, 12:59:13 PM »

Thank you very much for your replies. No this happened last time too that's why I stopped it, but thought I would try and continue this time as it might just be a side effect at the start of hrt and that I might not keep getting them. Bit worried about the one on my breast but i suppose they will go down eventually. Last time I just got them on my legs.  I'm so desperate to stay on hrt

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2022, 01:58:15 PM »

Get yourself to a Pharmacist and ask an opinion?  Don't stop though, or mayB send an e-mail to the company who made the product and ask?  Then let us know.