Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: nausea, bowel issues 2/3 hours after taking Femoston Conti  (Read 943 times)

warwick01

nausea, bowel issues 2/3 hours after taking Femoston Conti
« on: September 26, 2022, 03:48:08 PM »

Hi Ladies

On week 10 Femoston Conti ultra low along with 1 pump of gel week 10 and I find 2/3 hours after I take the tablet I get really bad nausea, bowel flatulence issues. I have a swimming head. These symptoms only started a week ago, thought I had got over the side effects. The night sweats are better but still get a few sweats through the day.

Going away Fri should I stop until I get back??? anyone else feel like this??

Wx

jillydoll

• Hiya
Re: nausea, bowel issues 2/3 hours after taking Femoston Conti
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2022, 11:39:46 AM »

Hi

All my stomach problems started when I hit meno, and I’m talking BAD stomach.
Don’t really know if it’s meno itself, or the side effects of hrt.
I settled on Femoston conti as the others I’d tried gave me bad migraines.
After suffering with the bad stomach for a few years, I got tested, and it showed im intolerant to gluten. 🤷🏼‍♀️
So now im gluten free. ( most of the time) my stomach REALLY settles down after not eating gluten and feels so much better.
I wouldn’t personally stop the hrt, because I’d worry about messing it all up, and having to start again, as it were. But it’s your call, after all, it’s you that’s suffering.
One thing that did help my bad stomach, was peptid bismol. ( sorry if spellings wrong) only for them to stop selling it. 🤬😩 Typical!  Xx

warwick01

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2022, 03:54:11 PM »

Thanks Jillydoll

Everything good, like angelique they stoped :-\ Just a bit worries as I am flying Sat and away in spain next week all inclusive so don't want to have the nausea, or bowel problems.

Wx

Rocky

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2022, 08:27:03 AM »

Hi Warwick,  have been experiencing bouts of IBS since I  began post meno, it is so debilitating and depressing, I have only just begun to wonder if there is a link with low levels of estrogen, as I stopped estrogen cream a few weeks ago and the night sweats returned with a vengence and now have IBS back. Maybe someone more knowledgeable can answer that?