Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Strange menopause symptoms  (Read 788 times)

Silverio76

• First Flush
Strange menopause symptoms
« on: September 20, 2022, 01:18:04 PM »

Can menopause  cause
paresthesias which are felt on the
face (tingling) & top of head
(dripping)?

Amazing grace

Re: Strange menopause symptoms
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2022, 01:55:20 PM »

Hi, it certainly can, I've had this on and off since peri started, I also get it if I go too high on estrogen, are you on hrt? The dripping feeling you mention is that a sensation of fluid dripping down your face but there's nothing there?, if so I get this but it's always down the centre of my forehead like a tingling feeling but I then feel as though liquid is dripping down my face I wipe it but nothing is there, I think I've had every strange meno symptom there is, I've also had every test to rule stuff out x

Silverio76

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2022, 02:10:24 PM »

I am so happy to finally find someone who has had these symptoms. I feel like something in dripping inside my head from the top of my head to my forehead. I had a CT scan and lab work up and everything was normal. None of my doctors have heard of these symptoms and I’ve been loosing my mind. I saw my OB-gyn to try HRT and go from there

Amazing grace

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2022, 02:41:49 PM »

It's definitely one of those weird symptoms,until your post I've never found anyone who has this strange symptom, good luck with trying hrt hope it goes well for you x

Silverio76

• First Flush
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2022, 03:19:47 PM »

Hi- I started HRT today - waiting to see if symptoms improve now that I’m taking estrogen. Thanks for replying- you put y mind to rest. I was going crazy because no one else has heard of these symptoms before. I’ve been dealing with this for about 5 months. I get a sensation of fluid dripping from the top of my head and into my forehead. I also get a really hot sensation across my forehead and cheeks- like I’m on fire. Just feels good to know there is someone out there with similar symptoms

Amazing grace

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2022, 03:31:05 PM »

Hi, I hope the hrt works well for you, I think there are so many crazy symptoms caused by hormones, and it definitely helps when you know your not the only one with a weird symptom, wishing you good luck, hope all goes well x