Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Wits end feeling almost suicidal  (Read 1973 times)

discogirl

Re: Wits end feeling almost suicidal
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2022, 08:14:36 PM »

same here vicky anytime xxxx

Marchlove

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2022, 08:18:46 PM »

Nitey Vicky, sleep well love x

Vicky81

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2022, 08:25:52 PM »

Aww same to you xxxx

Sleep well xxx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2022, 08:13:11 AM »

How do U feel this morning?

ange63

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2022, 08:44:09 AM »

Vicky, I know how tough it can get and I'm feeling so unwell at minute due to insomnia and feeling so shattered.   Had first meltdown cry to hubby this morning as feel so unwell.     You are not alone, these times happen in meno and can be overwhelming.  I'm trying to be kind to myself today and not overthink things and trying to rest today...      Hope you are feeling more settled today.     

Unicorn

« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2022, 11:02:50 AM »

Hi Vicky, I really hope you have been better today ❤ I have been thinking about you.

I don't know if my situation would be a help to you, but I have stopped all hormones atm to see exactly where I am in this stupid journey of peri 🙄 I feel you, it all sucks.

I had been taking gel and utro since March and it was gradually increased by my gp. My GP thinks I'm not on enough gel 🙄.  I thought I was improving 1 minute then my symptoms ramped up  ten fold.  I really think, for myself at the moment, adding more hormones to my constant swinging hormones was making me feel worse maybe 🤷‍♀️ who knows! Pounding heart and the anxiety it brought is my worse symptom.

I have now been off my hrt for 2 weeks now and started Fluoxetine, just to see if that helps.  I'm laying off all hormones for the time being to see where I am at and taking a day at a time.

What I'm trying to say is have you thought about just laying off the hormones/pill for while and just taking your AD just to see what is what? It's just a thought.

I'm not ruling out hrt in the future, but sometimes we need to go back 'to the drawing board' ❤
Pages: 1 2 [3]