Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hot flushes and sweating - does it get worse?  (Read 3169 times)

jaypo

Re: Hot flushes and sweating - does it get worse?
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2022, 07:44:40 AM »

They are rechargeable fans and blast really cold air,fit in a handbag too. I also see they are now doing clothing with built in air con but I'm guessing they cost the earth

coldlittleheart

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2022, 12:27:38 PM »

Well what do you know. As I said in my original post, my flushes were pretty much gone. and then, they started again but were very different, very intense and all over my body. My husband just said he has been getting that too. I am beginning to suspect it is post Covid as we both have symptoms of extreme fatigue etc since we both had Covid in march/april. I'll have to read up on that!

jaypo

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2022, 01:39:54 PM »

We had Covid in March too and since then,I've had stomach pain on and off,all tests clear,so I'm now blaming Covid as my OH had pains too,you just don't know do you?

coldlittleheart

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2022, 03:02:29 PM »

Jaypo, it's such a new thing, not much is known about it, but long covid is a thing. I have fibromyalgia as well, so I really could have done without menopausal problems and long covid on top.

At least I know I am not going crazy, how these new flushes feel is so different from what I experienced before. Whatever it is, I hope it goes away! Hope you get better soon! :)

jaypo

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2022, 03:46:13 PM »

Yes I agree,people just don't know what this virus is capable of yet.
Aww you poor thing,my sister has fibromyalgia,so I know what it's like.
Could you get a phone consultation with your GP re the flushes? Always best to get anything new checked out
Pages: 1 [2]