Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: NHS Research - new way to pay for HRT  (Read 756 times)

BeccaPattersonNHS

• First Flush
NHS Research - new way to pay for HRT
« on: August 12, 2022, 07:37:29 AM »

Hi everyone,

My name is Becca and I am a user research currently working on a digital NHS project, developing the systems through which individuals living in England will be able to pay less for their HRT.

To ensure that this new service meets the needs of all users, we need to speak with individuals from a range of different backgrounds and with various accessibility needs.

I was wondering if any of the members of this forum would be interested in taking part in this research with myself and my colleagues? Individuals that take part in the research receive a voucher as a thank you for their time.

If you are interested in taking part I would be really grateful if you could complete the following survey, which has been developed to collect some key details about yourself to help us understand when it might be best to ask you to participate: https://forms.office.com/r/nUdrxZgRz4

If you have any questions about this research, please feel free to post a comment and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

Thank you 😊

(Approved by Emma)
Exp. date: Nov 2022

Perinowpost

Re: NHS Research - new way to pay for HRT
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 07:43:17 AM »

Done

Dotty

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2022, 08:29:33 AM »

Done 😊

Nicodemus

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2022, 09:03:34 AM »

Also done

sheila99

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2022, 09:53:30 AM »

Have we got to the point where everyone under 60 is able to access the internet? Over 60s will get it free anyway as will anyone who can't afford an internet connection. It concerns me anything internet based may exclude part of the population (and this forum may not be be representative as we all can).

BeccaPattersonNHS

• First Flush
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2022, 09:59:48 AM »

Hi Shelia,
Thanks for your comment - it's a really valid point. The research that we are conducting is multi-faceted and we will also be speaking to individuals who struggle to use the internet or do not have access to digital devices.
While this part of the research will be testing the online route through which people can pay for their HRT, there will also be offline routes, to ensure that no one is excluded. These are in the early stages of development but will mirror similar services which aim to cater to the needs of all abilities.

I hope this helps :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2022, 11:39:02 AM »

It does help tnx.  How will you contact individuals with no internet etc.?