Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Anxiety...  (Read 2460 times)

Rainy kelly

Re: Anxiety...
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2022, 02:31:49 AM »

Hi SQ
Thanks for the heads up ..I shall give the MH calming anxiety a listen.!......you sound very much like me! ...Ive been a work in progress trying to sort this unpleasant little critter anxiety out for a few decades now! ..I too have the diazepham in the draw for desperate moments to turn my brain off... only  taken once  so far and have the dread of giving in and taking it, but have  learnt to be kinder  to myself now and do what  is necessary to get the old me back on level ground....the antihistamines have been an eye opener.!.. so maybe a pack in your drawar may give you an extra go to solution for those ' just incase' moments! ..its not THE cure by any means im sure.. ..the critter may pounce when I'm not expecting it but if a histamine surge could be the reason for the anxiety to dip up and down in waves it makes me feel slightly more sane!!.
 Hope your doing OK and, clearly, we are def not  alone !!

RK x

shoppingqueen

« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2022, 07:14:43 AM »

Thanks RK

Ill give this a go too as any help is great! It’s one to manage and it DOES help to know you are not alone.

Fingers crossed we get sorted x

Rainy kelly

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2022, 07:29:18 AM »

Hi SQ

I have been  taking chloraphenamine antihistamines...just a cheaper version of Piriton ...think there are a few others you can pick but had them in cupboard...had a wobble this morning but think this heat not helping...plus I took the antihistamines last night with other meds ( painkillers and vitamins) so will take on its own n tonight and  so it gets in my system... ive felt so much better on them the past 3 days .. but once I feel OK i tend to cut down immediately ! But will listen to my body and stay on them for a while now ...
RK
Pages: 1 [2]