Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Irritable.....Zoley??  (Read 1356 times)

joziel

Re: Irritable.....Zoley??
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2022, 11:26:28 AM »

Right, but it's not so much 'suppressing' as evening out the peaks and the troughs. You don't want (comparatively) very high or very low (nothing) levels. Which is what is happening with your own levels during peri. If you take HRT, your lows are not so low and your peaks comparatively not so high (because the lows are not as low) - so you even everything out. So it's not really 'suppressing' your own levels, it is just adding in something constant.

Kat36

« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2022, 11:36:54 PM »

I’m sorry you’re still not getting on we’ll Vicky. I echo Nas and the others,  the chopping & changing is a disaster.  Your body won’t know whether it’s coming or going. One of the best things I’ve heard recently from well-known meno Dr was that you’re still going to have days you don’t feel great…as you do with/when you had a normal cycle.  You might have days you feel irritable, or tired…or a string of days where you feel tired. It won’t all be plain sailing because of the HRT. It’s still something that I’m working on as I’d love a magic pill to help me feel the way I want from one day to the next but alas it does not exist….so today I’m irritable but I’ll take it. It could be worse. 

Vicky81

« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2022, 05:53:59 AM »

Ahh ok thanks kat xxxx

jorainbow

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2022, 07:35:40 AM »

I absolutely echo what @kat36 says. On my anxiety healing journey I would get cross if I felt off or anxious when i felt much better. Life is not linear. We don't feel great all the time even when all is great! Be patient with yourself xx

Vicky81

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2022, 09:37:54 AM »

Thank you jorainbow xxx
Pages: 1 [2]