Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: utrogestan - missed 3 days due to not getting hold of prescription in time  (Read 1359 times)

Sassypurple

Hi
I could not get my prescription in time for the utrogestan and took tablets 2 days and then missed 3 days and then my period came.  I don't know whether to carry on taking it or wait for the next start date? 
Thanks.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them

Sorry can't help but I would be inclined to re-start on that date  :-\

Hurdity

Hi Sassy - please could you explain further? Do you mean you took Utrogestan for 2 days only then missed 3 days and then started period?

Would need to know what else you are taking (re oestrogen) and where in menopause you are and how likely this is to be your natural cycle breaking through or due to only taking Utro for a couple of days.

Hurdity x

Sassypurple

Hi Hurdity
Yes I took Utrogestan for 2 days then I ran out but didn't manage to get my prescription for another 3 days, the day I was going to start taking them again my period started.  I am taking lenzetto as well.  It could be my normal cycle breaking through. I am a bit confused to be honest.  Should I have my period after taking 12 days of progesterone. I feel like everything is out of sync but then I'm sure my period was due around that time. Sorry I'm not very helpful.
Thanks Sarah

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them

Morning.  Hormones aren't helpful either!

sheila99

You should bleed a couple of days after stopping utro. I would start counting again with day 1 as the first day of your bleed which should get the hrt cycle in step with your own. As you're already bleeding there isn't much point in taking it now.