Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Pro Adapt and Est Adapt  (Read 1610 times)

Gem2

Pro Adapt and Est Adapt
« on: July 06, 2022, 03:53:20 PM »

Hello all. Has anyone used these, any thoughts/ reviews? Due to start with the oil x

Jasmine20

Re: Pro Adapt and Est Adapt
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2022, 11:15:48 AM »

Are these Biomatrix products?

I've tried the Pro Adapt drops with transdermal Estradiol and vaginal Utrogestan on a sequi regime. I couldn't tolerate taking Utrogestan orally on a sequi or conti regime. I have some problems with estrogen dominance and wanted to see if using a small amount of Pro-Adapt daily would help.

The jury is out tbh. Biomatrix claim the product is much better absorbed and so small doses can be used. I certainly noticed I felt calmer using about 3 drops twice daily. But I wouldn't trust it to provide enough progesterone to thin the womb lining in my situation without the Utrogestan vaginally.

Gem2

Re: Pro Adapt and Est Adapt
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2022, 07:46:16 PM »

Thanks for getting back. Yes they are the Biomatrix products. I've not started yet but been prescribed 10 drops of the Pro Adapt for 30 days then reduce to 7. The Est Adapt will be 3 drops daily. I've had a saliva hormone test and so this is based on my levels currently and then will continue to get tested to monitor my dosage. I'm very very low in estrogen but even lower in progesterone ...so still estrogen dominant.
I've never used estriol before so quite nervous. I'm 51 and 3 years without a period x