Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Oestrodose to progesterone ratio  (Read 2458 times)

loulou2

Re: Oestrodose to progesterone ratio
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2022, 07:13:07 AM »

Update....

I have just had a second scan 3 months after the first one.    The HRT DID cause the lining of the uterus to thicken to 6mm, caused a polyp, and there was some areas of density that couldn't be defined.  After this was all identified on the the first scan 3 months ago, my Dr decided just to wait for 3 months and then have another scan.

I had the results of the 2nd scan immediately, everything has gone back to normal, the polyp has gone, the lining is 2mm, and the areas which were showing undefined density are also back to normal.  So even though I was only on HRT for three months, it did cause the problems.

The severe hot flushes and insomnia are back unfortunately, I have an appointment with my Dr on Monday to discuss where we go from here.

I have just started taking vitamin E which is something I haven't taken before, I have read that it can relieve hot flushes so thought I would give it a go.

Feeling a bit fed-up as the HRT did stop the flushes and also helped with my sleep issues which was bliss after 10+ years, but it looks like HRT doesn't suit me.

Dotty

Re: Oestrodose to progesterone ratio
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2022, 07:24:00 AM »

You could carry on with hrt but increase the progesterone. That’s what is suggested by the BMS .
Pages: 1 [2]