Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Sandrena out of stock  (Read 772 times)

pinkmarshmallow

Sandrena out of stock
« on: June 16, 2022, 09:56:09 AM »

Hi 
I’ve been on Sandrena gel (2mg) for a year now.  Now (like others) unable to get  hold of it.  The receptionists at my drs have told me to ring pharmacies but no one picking up this morning to find what  the equivalent is.  Could any of you let me know?  Really would appreciate it as starting to panic and going on holiday soon and hoping I don’t go backwards with the peri symptoms. 
Thanks

Dotty

Re: Sandrena out of stock
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2022, 12:09:38 PM »

Hi you could ask for Oestrogel which is a gel like Sandrena or an oestrogen patch x

pinkmarshmallow

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2022, 03:16:10 PM »

Thanks Dotty.  Just wanted to know the equivalents before my dr confused me with options on the phone  :)

Dotty

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2022, 03:22:40 PM »

The nearest would be Oestrogel xxx

pinkmarshmallow

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2022, 08:45:14 PM »

I managed to get 1 box of Lenzetto from a local pharmacy (I usually use Pharmacy2U) but no Sandrena in stock for a while.  First day on Lenzetto and legs have been ‘buzzing’ all day.  I get this in the mornings but not all day.  Plus anxiety is high.  I’ve got to carry on with this as on holiday for 10 days at weekend and just hoping I won’t feel worse. 

pinkmarshmallow

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2022, 07:48:11 PM »

Update after 3 days of migraines, 2am onwards of night sweats and anxiety on Lenzetto 3 sprays a day, I’ve managed to ring round all local pharmacies and got a month’s worth of Sandrena!  I can’t wait to start back on it.  Seems like Lenzetto is not for me as an equivalent to Sandrena. 

Paula1966

• First Flush
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2022, 07:58:57 PM »

I was on Sandrena, then Oestragel due to lack of Sandrena and today I got Evorel 50 patches

It seems to be just getting what’s available