Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Everol sequi perimenopause  (Read 658 times)

Flissm38

• First Flush
Everol sequi perimenopause
« on: June 13, 2022, 05:35:57 PM »

Hi I really need some advice please  :)
 I'm 45 and been on Evorel sequi patches for a month. I'm perimenopausal and still have regular periods. So I'm on week 5 of the patches and still not had my normal period, its a week late. Should I still get my period or do the patches stop them?

Sheri

Re: Everol sequi perimenopause
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2022, 06:22:17 PM »

I'm 6 wks into everol sequi & i had my period on time & a day before i was about to finish my progesterone/estrogen patch.
You should as far i know, still get a period on everol sequi. Think its to help protect against thickening of the womb. Hopefully someone will come on & be more knowledgeable as I'm new to HRT myself.

Flissm38

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2022, 06:46:13 PM »

Thankyou Sheri  it's daunting isn't it. How have you been feeling? I noticed my mood became low on week 2 when the conti started. Now I'm back on the 50 patches I'm hoping for an uplift  ;D

Sheri

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2022, 07:10:30 PM »

I've had a rough start to HRT. Was great for the first 4 weeks apart from extreme fatigue, bloating &  then i finished the conti patch & within 24 hrs, it felt like i hit rock bottom & suffered with the most painful body aches, anxiety, tiredness & low mood.
Turned a corner yesterday with the aches & stuff & anxiety slightly lower but still prominent.
I almost took the patch off but the lovely women on here supported me & made me see sense & I'm glad they did as I'm hoping to see the 3 months adjustment period & hope things improve.
What, if you don't mind me asking, made you seek HRT treatment? And how have you found thr experience so far?