Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Muscle twitching  (Read 7403 times)

Elliebee

Re: Muscle twitching
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2024, 07:45:08 PM »

SamP muscle twitching can be a symptom of anxiety. Anxiety is a symptom of perimenopause. I too suffer from anxiety and have had odd twitching mainly lower eyelid.
If you are on instagram there are two wonderful people who I’d recommend you follow to learn more about anxiety.
First is https://linktr.ee/_cherellethinks?fbclid=PAZXh0bgNhZW0BMQABpjWyWgD4at0zY1F7rafvmN4ATYEWfH5TscDbzMuVtghcY-lYV4FJ2t1hMw_aem_AaASM6PtVpGxgSOmu-6cKXgltr1c51VqV_tvbCGH_xHvRpJrEXK8FTwU5jbZgJkD5Rg

Second is https://linktr.ee/tentimescalmer?fbclid=PAZXh0bgNhZW0BMQABpsYFrkLHogxxS_m5mIh2LIE4fxbjKDKlLppUmK_aR5TjlLAXj95Xh8_rcw_aem_AaAgj4_NVKS-0sPPiV6-M9ugqbSJloVCy_rNY9mXufZkyZa2tGKMoIW47EWM1L8UYqk

Sierrarose

• First Flush
Re: Muscle twitching
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2024, 07:30:07 PM »

Hi all…
I am new to this forum. I am so grateful to have found you all. I have never suffered such bad anxiety regarding my health before. I basically thing everything is a problem. It is so good to know that I am not alone with this anxiety.

So…I have been on transdermal HRT for 7 months now…really low doses. At 6 months I started getting those all over muscle twitches. I, of course googled it, which sent me into a dark place. I asked my hormone doc and she said she had never heard of muscle twitching due to hormone imbalances…so then I went to an even darker place. I can’t tell you how relieved I was to hear your stories about muscle twitches.

Okay…so…is is HRT the at causes it? Are the doses too much or too low? Has anyone figured out how to get the twitches to seize? Do they eventually go away when you make it through menopause and hormones even out? Or is this just something we live with? I am tempted to get off HRT if it is doing this to my nervous system? Thank you!!!
Pages: 1 [2]