Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: FemSeven Conti  (Read 736 times)

Hot Flash

FemSeven Conti
« on: June 05, 2022, 10:38:59 AM »

Hi.

Anyone have experience of FemSeven Cont 50 mcg? I started using them last Tuesday and I still feel exactly the same. I know it can take a while for some people to feel full effects but I thought maybe I’d have even slightly reduced symptoms by now?  :-\

Taz2

Re: FemSeven Conti
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2022, 10:53:03 AM »

Some people take longer than others and three months is the suggested time before you know whether a particular one is right fit you.  The first symptom to be relieved is often the hot sweats. Have these improved at all? If not is the patch stuck well to your skin?

Hot Flash

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2022, 10:57:55 AM »

They haven’t improved, still waking up every hour of every night. This is the most debilitating symptom for me and I thought maybe I’d get a slight improvement. The patch has stuck really well, so no issues there.

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2022, 11:34:41 AM »

It's still really days especially if your own oestrogen levels are very low. It can take some time to build up. You haven't been on them a week yet so finger crossed for some relief soon. Do you have them all through the day too?

Hot Flash

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2022, 01:52:22 PM »

Yes but I can cope with them through the day. They don’t seem to be as intense.

Taz2

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2022, 04:47:33 PM »

It's often the case that the night ones are more intense. I think mine just eventually became the same day and night. I had to take a change of clothes into work. Soggy underwear and steamed up glasses three times an hour  - yuk!!

Hot Flash

« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2022, 05:33:01 PM »

Awww poor you. Hope you’re not still going through the same.

Taz2

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2022, 09:01:23 PM »

No. The HRT patches stopped them completely which was 15 years ago but they returned when I stopped for a while.

Taz x