Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Discharge  (Read 662 times)

Sfifties

Discharge
« on: June 03, 2022, 07:40:28 AM »

Hello , in my 7 th month of conti utrogestan  vaginally and 4 pumps of oestrogel, and finally this month i haven’t had a bleed ( was having one every 2-3 weeks) .
Scan all ok and feeling ok but i have had a continuos very light ( enough to wear panty liners  am and change pm) for a light brown discharge that i have never experienced before.
This is not your typical brownish reddish discharge that you get before or at the end of a bleed, is a much paler brown ( not like the whitish , yellow i used to get when younger) sorry if i am being too graphic , it is just a complete different colour .
It has been going on for a few weeks.
Has anybody experienced that and if yes did u talk about it to u Gp .
No idea what it is , completely different than from anything i have had before in colour ..
Any advice appreciated.thanks

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Discharge
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2022, 07:42:54 AM »

Nowt is too graphic on here ;-)

I suggest that it is, as previously, blood that's been left behind due to a lack of hormones to cleanse completely.  I thought that I was the only 1 who had that end of period brown discharge  :-\ : bleed for 10 days then 2 days with nothing then the brown discharge.  It was normal for me so I never worried.

MayB you need a hike in the HRT but I wouldn't know ...... to encourage a proper bleed.  However, if there's no irritation or smell, it's probably 'normal for you'.  Keep an eye ......