Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Is this a support group or something else. Have I misunderstood?  (Read 1341 times)

roisen

Has anyone else posted in the forum in the hope of getting support and received no responses?
It doesn’t encourage you to answer others if no one supports you. Maybe this isn’t the group for me.

Tora

Re: Is this a support group or something else. Have I misunderstood?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2022, 10:03:53 PM »

Hi Rosien,

Could be because of the run up to Jubilee bank holidays etc so don’t give up!
I’m reading your previous posts but not sure if I’ve got the same experience to help or the knowledge..

Polpringle

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2022, 10:07:33 PM »

I think peri & meno is so wide ranging we all have such different experiences and reach out in the hope others have had the same and can offer advice but it’s not always the case , I don’t have experience of what you are going through but sending you a hug ((hug))

Haydo

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2022, 07:02:16 AM »

I don’t have any experience to help you, but I’ll bump your question as it may have been missed.  Hopefully someone will see it who can give you some advice.

ATB

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2022, 07:14:55 AM »

I’m sorry, it’s happened to me before too and isn’t meant in any horrible way. I notice some posts and posters get lots of attention and others then get missed. I don’t have anything to offer you on your scan post, I haven’t much experience on that and I’m fairly new to HRT. I really hope some others come along. I do know that for me I worry a lot about things, I have health anxiety, and we tend to worry more than we need to at this time. It’s hard but try not to worry so much, most things like this are not serious.

Flossieteacake

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2022, 07:22:32 AM »

I saw your post but do not have any experience of what you asked. I am sorry you did not get any replies but please do not think you should not post any more. We are all experiencing different things and some of us do not have the knowledge to reply to certain posts.

sheila99

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2022, 07:47:02 AM »

Another one who didn't answer because I didn't know what the right answer was. No one is paid to answer questions on the forum, we do it when we think we can help.

roisen

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2022, 07:49:50 AM »

I don’t have any experience to help you, but I’ll bump your question as it may have been missed.  Hopefully someone will see it who can give you some advice.
Thank you so much x

VanillaLover

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2022, 08:02:15 AM »

I read your post too but I didn’t have anything constructive to say - I’m sorry. I don’t have experience of what you’re going through. Hope you’re ok.

Sheri

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2022, 03:24:36 PM »

I'm new here & I've had a post go unanswered for awhile. I just put it down to people being busy with work & life stuff or no one had come on who can answer.
I didn't & won't take it personal. But i understand your frustration if you've come on here, wanting & needing some support as quickly as possible.

sheila99

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2022, 07:48:22 AM »

Sometimes it's the system. Many people use 'show unread posts' instead of trawling through all the forums and sometimes it seems to lose them all. If CLKD hasn't replied you know some thing's gone wrong! Worth bumping it yourself if you get no replies.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2022, 08:08:09 AM »

Morning all.  Also there's a World time difference ;-).  I try to welcome newbies even if I can't help with the topic.