Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Oestrogel  (Read 1544 times)

ZaraJ

• First Flush
Oestrogel
« on: May 31, 2022, 12:19:12 PM »

Hi All
Thanks for adding me to the group.
I have managed FINALLY to get my hands on HRT.  I have been prescribed 2 X 100mg Utrogestan for 14 nights and then a break for 14 nights.  I have also been given Oestrogel (2 pumps) daily.  However I am not sure if I stop with the Oestrogel when I stop the Utrogestan as the pump I have been given will not cover me for the 3 months when I have a review.
I am sure you lovely people will be able to point me in the right direction.
Thanks

Nas

Re: Oestrogel
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2022, 03:27:20 PM »

Hi and welcome 😀
You use the oestrogel daily, with no breaks.
It’s just the utrogestan that you take on a cycle.

One bottle = 56 pumps= 28 days worth.

You will have to request a new supply before the old one runs out I think.
Not sure what they are allowing women to have HRT wise at the moment, but definitely raise it with the surgery, before you run dry.

Xx

Vive

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2022, 11:21:04 AM »

Hi 👋🏻
I’m new to this too. I’m on my first prescription.

I was given three months supply of Utrogestan tablets and just one bottle of Oestrogel. I contacted my surgery and they told me I have to contact them every month for a repeat prescription of the Oestrogel after my doctor told me the prescription for both was for three months.

Does anyone ever get a full three months on the gel without having to mess around with ordering and picking up the prescription every month?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Dotty

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2022, 01:09:03 PM »

Hi a bottle of Oestrogel contains 64 pumps, so if you’re using two pumps  a day a bottle will last you for 32 days. You use the Oestrogel every day continuously.