Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Had to hold a wee now burning  (Read 727 times)

Pixielilac

Had to hold a wee now burning
« on: May 27, 2022, 07:56:38 PM »

Today we got caught in traffic on the way home after a few days away. As soon as I felt the ‘I need a wee feeling’ I said to my husband we need to stop at the next services.
It was about 8 minutes sitting in traffic which is not long but when you need a wee it seems ages. I was trying to hold it in but could feel it dribbling out   :(
Got to the services and as I got out of the car a bit more wee came out, I got to the loo and had a wee and cleaned myself up as best I could.
I am so sore and burning now, I have put Ovestin inside and out and drinking lots of water, is there anything else I can do please?

Nas

Re: Had to hold a wee now burning
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2022, 08:11:02 PM »

Oh dear, sounds like you have a bad case of atrophy 😥
Are you using vagifem daily in addition to Ovestin?

Are you on systemic Hrt also? Maybe you need a higher dose?

« Last Edit: May 27, 2022, 08:12:51 PM by Nas »

Pixielilac

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2022, 08:23:28 PM »

I am on systemic hrt, and just on Ovestin so I’m going to do a loading dose again of the Ovestin.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2022, 09:05:21 AM »

Get a shee-wee ;-).  It takes practice but is really useful when caught in traffic.  I also have a small bin for emergencies.  In the camper we have the porta potty. 

Get plenty of 'ovestin' in the area today, a smear rather than a 'load'. 

Keep an eye on your urine colour today.  Straw coloured but no paler means that you are well hydrated. 

Of course letting go in a public place is embarrassing but in reality, now many people would have noticed, especially at a motorway service station?  It makes me angry that toilets are through the eating area  >:(. ......... there should be some built for easy access to the car park!!! (It's a thing of mine for lots of reasons).