Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Tibolone after Evorel Sequi.....  (Read 1206 times)

Mollys65

• First Flush
Tibolone after Evorel Sequi.....
« on: May 25, 2022, 02:04:50 PM »

Hi,  I was wondering if anyone has been taken off Evorel Sequi and put on to Tibolone.  I was on Sequi, but was getting really heavy bleeding for about 10 days every month, which was really getting me down.  Doctor has now referred me to Menopause Clinic, but my appt. is not until the end of July.  In the meantime she has put me on Tibolone.  Have now been on it for 3 weeks, but my aches and pains have come back and I am also feeling quite hot at night, both of these symptoms disappeared on the Evorel Sequi..... Also feeling a bit anxious and moody the last couple of days, so really, not looking brilliant for the Tibolone!  Does it get better with time?  I am 56, 9 years post menopausal.  Thanks for any help!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Tibolone after Evorel Sequi.....
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2022, 02:23:32 PM »

R U able to up the dosage?  Aches and pains are often due to a drop in oestrogen levels.

MayB put the product name into the search box on the Forum, see what pops up?

Mollys65

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2022, 08:14:00 AM »

Thanks for your reply.  Apparently 2.5mg is the accepted dose, which is what I am on.  I guess I will just have to sit it out and wait until I get my appointment with the Menopause Clinic and see what they advise.....

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2022, 10:07:11 AM »

Hi. Do you know why you were given a sequi HRT in the first place as you are 9 years post meno and could have been given a conti HRT? I feel that a change to Evorel Conti would have been more logical as you were getting on well with the sequi. Had your withdrawal bleeding changed or did you always have such a long bleed on the sequi?

Taz x