Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: First Day on HRT  (Read 748 times)

Jane1

• First Flush
First Day on HRT
« on: May 20, 2022, 10:00:30 PM »

Hello!
New to the Forum and first day on HRT. Watched lots of Louise Newson videos last night with Davina and Liz Earle. Decided I want to look and feel like they do. Been having hot flushes, anxiety and sleepless nights amongst other things. Talking continuous Utrogestan 100mg and Evorel 50 patches.

This morning I woke up with a low level headache and feeling tired and a sense of smell for the first time in years. Had breakfast and plenty to drink, paracetamol and Brufen and went back to bed for a few hours. Felt much better this afternoon.

I feel relaxed and calm and for the first time in ages, not hungry. I am usually permanently hungry, craving something but never know what to eat.

Flossieteacake

Re: First Day on HRT
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2022, 08:43:30 AM »

Hello!
New to the Forum and first day on HRT. Watched lots of Louise Newson videos last night with Davina and Liz Earle. Decided I want to look and feel like they do. Been having hot flushes, anxiety and sleepless nights amongst other things. Talking continuous Utrogestan 100mg and Evorel 50 patches.

This morning I woke up with a low level headache and feeling tired and a sense of smell for the first time in years. Had breakfast and plenty to drink, paracetamol and Brufen and went back to bed for a few hours. Felt much better this afternoon.

I feel relaxed and calm and for the first time in ages, not hungry. I am usually permanently hungry, craving something but never know what to eat.

Hello Jane and welcome to the forum. I just wanted to say that although famous people seem to say they feel amazing as soon as starting HRT, bare in mind that it may not be like that for you. It is great you are already feeling better today.  :)