Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: No withdrawal bleed from Utrogestan?  (Read 892 times)

Unicorn

No withdrawal bleed from Utrogestan?
« on: May 05, 2022, 03:41:38 PM »

Hi there! I was wondering if someone could help?

Im on 100 of Sandrena and 2 tabs of Utrogestan for 12 days every 15.  When I withdrew from the Utrogestan the first time, I bled day 4, but after withdrawal from the Utrogestan this month, it's day 6 and I still haven't had a bleed.  Is this normal? Should I worry?

Thank you xxx
« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 04:30:56 PM by Unicorn »

Unicorn

Re: No withdrawal bleed from Utrogestan?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2022, 08:24:34 PM »

Can anyone help at all? Xx

ATB

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2022, 09:31:49 PM »

I remember my first round I bled the very next day after the last night of taking then. Then the next month it was about 5 days. Then it seems nice to be 3 or 4 days before I stop them but very very lightly. My period was all over the show before that, sometimes 2 a month. So this is regular for me.

Unicorn

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2022, 12:17:05 AM »

Hi ATB 😊 thank you!

My periods were still pretty regular, albeit a few days here and there before I started HRT.... as long as it's pretty normal, that's ok.  Thanks again xx

VanillaLover

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2022, 08:38:28 AM »

I’m not sure but I had the same problem last month….bleed after 4 days month before. Last month - 8 days. Sure it wasn’t the progesterone withdrawal caused that, assume it’s my own cycle causing that (only 46). My consultant said that as long as you bleed eventually for whatever reason it’s ok. If you get a couple of months running with no bleed whatsoever I would seek advice.

Unicorn

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2022, 09:58:17 AM »

Thank you VanillaLover.... lol! I not Happy about bleeding usually, but now I want one.... no pleasing me 😁😁😍