Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Does oestrogen cause fatigue?  (Read 1659 times)

VictoryV

Re: Does oestrogen cause fatigue?
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2022, 01:54:05 PM »

I wouldn’t remove it either, I’ve replaced pineapples with blueberries, raspberries etc. I live on fruit but a pineapple a day was excessive!

ATB

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2022, 02:19:51 PM »

Yup. Excessively eating a certain type of anything is not a balanced diet. Plus a pineapple every day would be expensive!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2022, 02:26:01 PM »

However, my belly felt odd from mid-afternoon yesterday after eating grapes: which I hadn't bought for 5 days.  So I won't be eating those again  :-\ which is a shame as I love 'em.  Pineapple makes the edges of my lips sore  ::).  Tinned has no flavour at all.

We eat a lot of legumes too.  Mainly in mince mixture with peppers, garlic, chopped ginger ..........

How about using the patch on alternate or even every 3rd night to see if the fatigue lifts?  Also, the more we move about, the better the body reacts.  I hate that heavy headed feeling  >:(.  Do U have access to outdoors when the weather is warmer?

KatyB

« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2022, 08:18:04 PM »

Hi @Vicky81, just wanted to mention also that my consultant told me to take the Utrogestan at night as it would make me sleepy. Although I only noticed it really for the first couple of weeks I do sleep much better than I used to...and at the right time!

Blue Kingfisher

« Reply #19 on: May 01, 2022, 08:25:14 PM »

Vicky81, you reduced your oestrogen by 50mg…..that could explain your fatigue?  Why did you move to 150mg, why back to 100mg & how long were you on each dose? It could be too much chopping & changing or it could be the 50mg drop in dose. Your body might need time to adjust to the lowered dose or it could be you need more.
Pages: 1 [2]