Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Nearly 6 weeks on gel and Utrogestan  (Read 795 times)

Unicorn

Nearly 6 weeks on gel and Utrogestan
« on: April 18, 2022, 09:28:00 AM »

Hi there lovely ladies 🥰

I'm really worried..... I have been taking Sandrena 1mg and Utrogestan for nearly 6 weeks now and after 2 weeks, I felt so much better! I felt nearly back to my old self 😁😄 however, today I woke up and the old familiar hot face and racing heart has come back a bit... I'm so worried and disheartened.

I also had some spotting yesterday, but seems to have gone today... are they linked?

I'm not sure what to do now... the thought of all my incapacitating symptoms coming back scare me.  Please can anyone help? xx
« Last Edit: April 18, 2022, 10:24:05 AM by Unicorn »

Unicorn

Re: Nearly 6 weeks on gel and Utrogestan
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2022, 11:20:10 AM »

Can anyone advise please? Xxx

Gnatty

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2022, 12:36:18 PM »

Maybe you need a higher dose of Sandrena?

Unicorn

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2022, 02:39:32 PM »

Hi Gnatty ❤ thank you, I will speaking to my GP in due course so will ask xxx

Hopeful

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2022, 02:51:40 PM »

Hi Unicorn
I know how frightening the thought of going back to previous debilitating symptoms can be. But please don’t despair. It maybe just a bad day or 2 but if not there are things you can do, upping the sandrena being one.
Hang in in there and keep posting.

Unicorn

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2022, 04:25:20 PM »

Thank you Hopeful! 🥰🥰 I'm hoping it's just a blip.  I know this sounds silly, but a couple of days ago I put fake tan on my thighs 😁 would this make a difference to absorption? Xx

ATB

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2022, 10:26:26 AM »

I experienced something similar on estrogel, got better almost immediately, symptoms slowly returned, switched to patch but higher dose, felt good for a longer period but then much worse. We lowered the dose but kept to patches and now I feel optimal and steady. When I tested my blood my estrogen was very very high, although of course that does fluctuate. It’s scary when the symptoms return! I still get the off day here and there, ovulation still sucks but overall it’s nice and steady now.

sheila99

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2022, 06:34:19 PM »

I wouldn't be at all surprised if it affected absorption, many skin care products do. Might be worth considering a patch which you put on your backside where I assume   :)) you may not tan.

Unicorn

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2022, 08:29:39 AM »

Thanks all! 💗

Hi Sheila! I tried the patches 2 years ago and they didn't make me much better... I kept bleeding on them and I came out in a rash 😕..... feel better on this regime but I think maybe I could do with an increase xxxx